Thursday, September 14, 2006

Just in case you are interested...

Hello All,
As I have yet to post anything on this blog... here is my contribution..
This is a photo of myself and one of my girlfriends (Tara) who is my going out to bars companion here in Ottawa...


Also myself and Tara.. This is from an Ottawa site where they have camera men go out to bars and take photos of people and post them online so you don't have to bring a camera out with you. Both these two photos are very recent, however the going out has slowed down with my return to school.
This is Sierra and I at a horseshow this summer. It was her first ever experience leaving the stable grounds since she has come to Ironwood. She was as well behaved as she could be, although we didn't place in any of our classes.
This is from my birthday. Twenty-one on the 21st of July. It was one of the best birthdays yet! This is Magda, my friend Jenn and myself at the Keg (where I work). We went out to dinner (8 of us in total) before I had a group of girls over and we all headed downtown.
My friends who joined family for dinner

Apparently... this may be the maximum number of photos I am alloted per post... Anyhow, as you can see I had a nice summer, filled with meeting lots of new people at my new job at the Keg. The Keg staff are very into partying and having fun so I fit in quite nicely. My birthday went off without a hitch and I managed to find time for my horse while working and partying... - Lauren

2 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Blogger Evelyn & Floyd said...

You did a good job, Lauren! Thanks for keeping us up to date with your life. Didn't appear to be many boys - in the scenes that you posted anyway. That's a healthy thing, right? Or are you being true to one these days?? Love, Marijke

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Evelyn & Floyd said...

Hey Lauren!
You do sound like quite the party animal. Looks like you had a fun summer. My sister-in-law rode equestrian for years, so it's fun to hear about your riding!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home