Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Story in the Snow

Once upon a time, in faroff Guelph, Ontario, Canada, a big black dog named Bear galloped to the rescue of what he thought was a helpless human in the snow. As he approached, he found that it was only Oma Marijke (visiting from faroff hot South Carolina) making snow angels!









By the way, it's hard to get photographs of snow to look as white as it really is, isn't it! This day was a little overcast, for sure but maybe if I studied my camera manual a bit more I'd have better results. Any tips anyone? ... OM

1 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Blogger canadian aunt nancy said...

Yikes I'm not sure I would want a bear hunting me down.

On the camera tips you need to search for settings. there is one for snow however it is best when sunny so not sure how it would work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home