Monday, November 13, 2006

the tea/baby shots that I didn't get to blog earlier...Marijke





Here are the pictures that I wanted to put on last week. Proof that we were actually in Colorado with the three 'western' grands.

Jack Greer is in a stocking that I made for him - complete with matching hat that I guess he can use later in life to put cookies in for Santa!

As I type, Danielle and Nancy are out there with Olice; the pictures they have been taking are on the other blogspots... evelynfloyd.blogspot.com and erikacounts.blogspot.com. Enjoy... Love, Marijke

P.S. We need more participation on this Schepers site - how about some pics of Mom and Dad, etc.? We live so far away and long to be kept updated with plenty of photos of everyone's lives. Thanks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home