Saturday, December 16, 2006

Oh, Did I Say I Couldn't Sing?






Well, I CAN sing if I'm in a group like our Faith Sunday School class. Last night we went caroling - without accompaniment, mind you - to another local nursing home where Doris' and Iris' mothers are - and then to a few of the shut-ins of the church (Vivian Baer was the most delightful, to be sure!)

Afterwards we met at the home of the Graybeal's where we ate and drank, played a great game whose name escapes me. Then we were entertained by our host and hostess as they played one short piece on the piano and some other 'instruments'. I might have to try to blog the video for that - it'll definitely put you in the holiday mood when you watch it!! If nothing else, you'll know that this group knows how to have fun!! Love you - Marijke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home